Midwest Defense provides business legal representation in the following ways:
- Business formation in order to start your business, such as through partnership agreements, LLCs, or corporations or through franchises
- Legal counsel and guidance for daily transactions involved in the management of the business
- Legal counsel for banking and finance matters
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Breach of contract disputes and resolution
- Shareholder agreements, disputes, and other matters
- Matters involving trademarks, copyrights, or trade secrets
- Employee matters, such as policies, handbooks, complaints, and disputes
- Planning for business growth or change
- Business succession, transfer, sales, or dissolution
- Business litigation in civil court
As your business expands, your business needs will generally grow more complex, your contracts will become more important, and may require more legal oversight. Once your company has grown, you will also want to protect your assets and interests.
Our firm understands how tough and competitive the marketplace can be and how much work and effort you have likely put into your enterprise. We are here to provide the professional legal services you need to remain competitive and to creatively manage all courses of action you take that impact your survival or growth.
Bring Your Business Legal Needs to Us
When you retain our services, you will always have direct access to our business attorney. We make every effort to respond as soon as possible to your needs. Our firm is dedicated to helping you create, grow, and maintain a successful venture that will fulfill all of your business objectives and goals. We urge you to contact us to discuss your legal needs and learn more about how we can help.
Reach out to Midwest Defense at (651) 808-0335 to get started today.